Joined: May 04 2012
|Post subject: Rewrap Canon MXF files natively for Avid Media Composer
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:40 am
|Rewrap Canon MXF files natively for Avid Media Composer
Summary: This guide shows how to transcode Canon MXF files natively for use in Avid Media Composer with best MXF to Avid converter.
"I have a Canon XF camcorder, its recordings are in MXF format, now I want to import Canon MXF files to Avid Media Composer for editing, I want to keep the original data of the MXF footage, is there a good way to transcode/rewrap Canon MXF files natively for Avid Media Composer?"
As we know, Canon XF series camcorders are the best choices of photographers who require end results of the highest quality, who demand superior performance, speed, handling and a fully integrated imaging system. No matter wedding, commercial or landscape, Canon XF camcorder all works great.
If you have used Canon XF camcorder, in order to rewrap Canon MXF files to Avid Media Composer, the best way is to change the video codec or format which perfectly supported by Avid software, so you need a MXF converter which can convert Canon MXF files natively.
Pavtube MXF converter for Mac is a well known professional MXF converter which can deal nearly all kinds of MXF videos, it can convert Canon MXF files natively for Avid Media Composer on Mac, that is to convert MXF video to XDCAM codec MOV format, and then you can edit Canon MXF files natively in Avid.
If you are Windows users, click MXF to Avid Converter allows You to Convert 1080p HD MXF for Avid Editing
Just take a look at the brief guide below.
1. Download Pavtube MXF to Avid converter for Mac.
Follow the prompts to install the program. Click "Finish" when the installation is complete, and Pavtube MXF to Avid converter will launch automatically.
2. Click "Add" to load Canon MXF video files or directly drag the files into file list.
3. Click "Format" bar to determine output format. For natively editing in Avid, you are recommended to choose Final Cut Pro -> XDCAM EX 1080P24 (*.mov), this format is best for native editing.
4. If you would like to customize the video and audio parameters, you can click "settings", adjust the parameters as you want, like Video Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sampling rate, bit rate, channels.
5. Click "Convert" to start convert MXF video to XDCAM codec MOV format for Avid Media Composer editing on Mac Mountian Lion.
Pavtube Canon MXF to Avid converter can help you to convert Canon MXF video to Avid Media Composer natively for editing.
You can read more guides on Pavtube Canon column and MXF to Mac column.
This time, Pavtube is on going the 2012 Summer Promotion, you can get 20% off on popular software.