Joined: May 04 2012
|Post subject: 20% off Canon MXF converter-Convert Canon MXF to ProRes
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:02 am
|20% off Canon MXF converter-Convert Canon MXF to ProRes on Canon Column
July 11, 2012 – Pavtube Studio is glad to announce that its Canon Column Page is launched on its official site at www.pavtube.com. Due to format compatibility issues, Canon camera and camcorder owners are always having troubles importing Canon footage to video editors for native edit. Canon offers plug-ins e.g. Canon XF utility to help users import video shootings, but this only comes with very limited success, that’s why we release the Canon Column Page and provide fastest and easiest conversion solutions for people who are using Canon cameras and camcorders that range from Canon XF Series professional camcorders (e.g. the XF100, XF105, XF300, and XF305), Canon VIXIIA cameras (e.g. the HF-S10, Vixia HFS100, HF200, and HF M300), Canon EOS Digital LSR cameras (e.g. the Canon T4i EOS 650D, 5D Mark III, Canon T3i EOS 600D, T2i EOS 550D, and Canon 60Da) to Cinema EOS C300 camera and Canon PowerShot cameras etc.
If you want to know more about Canon Camera video converter, click here:
Read through the Canon Column Page, you are able to find out solutions focusing on the following questions:
1. How to work with Canon MXF media files without using Canon software (XF Utility)?
- These solutions are particularly useful for Canon XF Series camcorder users and Canon C300 users.
2. How to upload Canon footage in MTS, MOV, MVI, MTS format for editing with Final Cut Pro 6/7, FCP X, iMovie, Avid Studio, FCE, Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, and PowerDirector?
- These solutions are available for almost all Canon camera and camcorder users, as long as your devices are recording videos in the above mentioned formats.
3. How to change Canon recordings to MP4, MPEG, AVI and WMV files for playback and editing use?
- These solutions are provided for people who are attempting to copy Canon MXF to MP4, transfer Canon MXF to MPEG, and change Canon H.264 MOV into 1080p AVI and 1080p WMV.
4. What is the best way to burn Canon video clips to a blank DVD disc on Mac OS?
- This solution is helpful for people who are running a Mac computer and intending to burn MTS files taken with a Canon AVCHD camera on a DVD disc with iDVD.
Pavtube HD Video Converter (Windows Version / Mac Version)
This all-in-one Mac Canon files Converter software comes with full support for almost all Canon videos. Thus, it can be used as a Canon MXF Converter, a Canon MTS Converter, a Canon MOV Converter, and a Canon MVI Converter.
System Requirements for Windows PC
- Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7
- DirectX Version: 9.0 or above
- Memory: 64MB at least
- Processor: 500MHz Intel or 500MHz AMD CPU
- Hard Disc Space: 512MB or above
System Requirements for Mac PC
-1GHz or above Intel processor
- Mac OS X Leopard (10.5), Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more
- 1024*768 or higher resolution display
More about Canon files Transcoder on Windows and Mac at Pavtube Canon Column.