Computer Building Help
Virus/Security Alerts
Broadband Tweaks
Computing Guides
Featured Hot Deals
Reviews
Tools

Top 25 reasons to register!

Advertise your link here for $19.99/month!

Computers OverClocked Welcomes You!
 Date/Time is Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:15 am
 Computer Photo Gallery
Computing News Headlines:
New HTC Android Phones Tweaked to Evade Apple Patents
Ivy Bridge Temperatures – It’s Gettin’ Hot in Here
Adobe CS6 on sale today, Creative Cloud coming May 11th

the man" with a new team, but that was far from what he
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Hot Deals All times are GMT - 5 Hours - EDT
jackky

PostPost subject: the man" with a new team, but that was far from what he
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:15 am

If there is one thing to take away from the Celtics' introductory pre s conference for Kyrie Irving and Gordon Hayward Youth Kyrie Irving Statement Edition Jersey , it's that Irving is looking forward to being part of a team.The rumors that circulated around Irving asking for a trade away from Cleveland were that the four-time All-Star wanted to be "the man" with a new team, but that was far from what he said Friday."Is there ever such thing as one person carrying a whole team?" Irving said. "I don't think so, and when you have a collection of individuals thatwe're all having one mi sion and one goal and collectively getting better every single day there are a lot of moving parts and you have to depend on those moving parts to do their job and Jayson Tatum Jerseys to their ultimate ability that only they know, and it's our job to bring the best out of one another."Irving was a part of a team in Cleveland that won the 2016 NBA Championship and went to three consecutive NBA Finals from 2015-2017. He averaged 21.6 points per game in his six-year career with the Cavaliers, but made the playoffs in just those three years, which began whenLeBron James returned to the Cavs.In about a 30-minute Kyrie Irving Jerseys pre s conference Irvingdid not mention James' name until about 27 minutes in, but he acknowledged the experience he had with James and how much he learned from the future hall of famer."I haven't spoken to him (throughout the proce s) and my intent, like I said, was for my best intentions to look back at the amount of ground we covered in the last three-year span or even before that because we had a prior relationship and to really realize how special that was and how much growth happened in that amount Jaylen Brown Jerseys of time," Irving said. "I'd be sitting up here and telling you guys a lie if I didn't tell you how much I learned from that guy."While Irving learned a lot from James he is also excited to learn from his new head coach, Brad Stephens."Looking at it (Stephens' system) scheme-wise, it's a pretty equatable offense in terms of what everyone's skill set is on the floor," he said. "I picked that out in about two minutes that we were out in the game by the way they were running their plays."They were always two, three steps, let me give him credit, four steps ahead because it's a constant wave in a game and a change, it can go up and it Boston Celtics Customized Swingman Black Jersey can go down, and to understand those frequencies, and to understand how you still exist, and to how you still get the maximum potential out of who you have on the floor, I mean, that's Coach Stephens."
 Rate Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Hot Deals Page 1 of 1