Computer Building Help
Virus/Security Alerts
Broadband Tweaks
Computing Guides
Featured Hot Deals
Reviews
Tools

Top 25 reasons to register!

Advertise your link here for $19.99/month!

Computers OverClocked Welcomes You!
 Date/Time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:28 am
 Computer Photo Gallery
Computing News Headlines:
New HTC Android Phones Tweaked to Evade Apple Patents
Ivy Bridge Temperatures – It’s Gettin’ Hot in Here
Adobe CS6 on sale today, Creative Cloud coming May 11th

and focus on this team and what I can do to
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Over Clocking and Mods All times are GMT - 5 Hours - EDT
riluowanying123

PostPost subject: and focus on this team and what I can do to
Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:36 am

CHICAGO -- Kyle Hendricks National League Cy Young campaign continues Sunday afternoon at Wrigley Field.Hendricks makes his first start since nearly throwing a no-hitter for the Chicago Cubs in his last turn. The NL Central champions are trying to split their four-game series against the Milwaukee Brewers, who hit four home runs in an 11-3 victory Saturday.The St. Louis Cardinals Jeremy Hazelbaker hit a leadoff home run in the ninth to end Hendricks no-hit bid Monday. The 26-year-old right-hander struck out seven, walked two and leads the majors with a 2.03 ERA.Its got to catapult him in the minds of people voting (for the Cy Young) right now, manager Joe Maddon told reporters after the game.Hendricks (15-7) is 8-1 with a 1.33 ERA in 11 starts since the All-Star break and 9-1 with a 1.21 ERA at Wrigley this season. In nine career starts against the Brewers, he is 5-2 with a 2.01 ERA -- and 2-1 with a 2.25 ERA against them at home.He prepares himself better than anybody Ive caught in my career, catcher Miguel Montero told the Chicago Tribune. And hes got a pretty good idea on the mound.Behind Hendricks, his teammate Jon Lester is second in the majors in ERA at 2.40. The Mets Noah Syndergaard is third at 2.43.The Cubs are expected to start several of their regulars Sunday after playing mostly reserves the last two games after they clinched the division Thursday.I was going to give them two days. (Third baseman Kris Bryant) definitely wanted back in (Saturday), so I put him back in there. The other guys were fine with it, Maddon said. Youre going to see a pretty normal lineup out there (Sunday).After becoming the first team in the majors to win a division this season, the Cubs (94-54) are also gunning for the best record in the majors. The Washington Nationals own the next-best record at 88-60.We want to have the best record in baseball and we want to have home-field advantage throughout (the playoffs), Maddon said. Does it matter at the end of the day? Well find out. Competitively, who you are as an athlete, what you do, you want to be the best.Right-hander Wily Peralta (6-10, 5.42 ERA) starts Sunday for the Brewers. He is 4-7 with a 4.15 ERA in 12 career starts against the Cubs. In his last outing, he allowed three runs Monday against the Cincinnati Reds for his sixth quality start. Peralta is 2/3 with a 3.50 ERA in seven starts since rejoining the rotation Aug. 9 for the injured Junior Guerra.Milwaukee (67-82) added outfielder Michael Reed from Triple-A Colorado Springs on Saturday after losing outfielders Keon Broxton (fractured right wrist) and Kirk Nieuwenhuis (abdominal strain) on Friday. Nieuwenhuis is expected to be evaluated Monday.(Reed has) been more of a corner outfielder type, but he can play center field, manager Craig Counsell said. So, we need outfielders, really, and we need bodies.The Brewers are 7-11 against the Cubs this season. Kevin Love College Jersey . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. Bill Walton College Jersey . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. http://www.cheapjerseysmarket.us.com/quest-diamond-jersey-ezekiel-ncaa-red-elliott-buckeyes-15-stitched.html . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. Wholesale Jerseys Store . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. J. T. Barrett Ohio State Jersey . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. Although hes just 28, San Antonio Spurs guard Patty Mills has long been a source of pride for Australians.After honing his basketball skills at the Australian Institute of Sport, he made a name for himself in the United States as a collegian at Saint Marys. He was selected in the second round of the 2009 NBA draft by the Portland Trail Blazers and spent two seasons in the Pacific Northwest. He joined the Spurs in 2011 and won an NBA championship in his third season in San Antonio.Now heading into his eighth NBA season, hes moving into elite company in terms of longevity, with only two Australians having played more seasons in the league -- Andrew Bogut (11 and counting) and Luc Longley (10). We recently caught up with Mills to discuss his homeland, the upcoming season, the Rio Olympics, footy and more.Q: How satisfying was it to bring the NBA championship trophy home to Australia in 2014?A: Huge, mate. Really huge. Australia hasnt experienced the NBA in any form or fashion ever, so having that opportunity to not only win the championship, but to take it home to let other people experience. ... At the time, it was me and Aron Baynes on the team, and we felt that support [from Australian fans] throughout the whole season. So I felt it was only the right thing to take the trophy back and let them experience it as well, because to an extent, they were a huge part of it as well. So going back and sharing it was very important. We took it to Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Cairns [Baynes hometown] ... and up to the Torres Strait, where my family is from. Its one of those things that gives me the tingles thinking about doing that. Im very proud of that.Q: How does the retirement of Tim Duncan change the chemistry of the Spurs this season?A: Theres obviously an empty feeling in the locker room and on the court, and theres no way to fill that. Tim Duncan has been here for millions of years, and theres no way you can fill that. But I might say that weve all done a great job in trying to pick up his slack to the best of our ability -- to understand that weve got another year here where were trying to reach the Finals again and put ourselves in the best position to hopefully win another championship.Q: How do you see the prospects for the Spurs this season -- especially considering the attention the Golden State Warriors are getting after adding Kevin Durant?A: That hasnt changed from year to year. Weve always been able to go about our business and slide under the radar, and whatever else happens around the league doesnt really bother us. Were really focused on ourselves and how well we can play -- strengthening our weaknesses and getting everyone to buy into our culture and onto the same page. Whatever else goes around the league is beside the point for us.Q: You take a lot of pride in your homeland. How does that manifest itself in your style of play and the way you carry yourself?A: It definitely carries over a lot of passion and pride in who I am and where I come from and making sure I represent those people the right way. And I think that mental attitude I take to everything I do, no matter what it is ... because I want to bring the best out of myself. For me, thats just a small motivation that adds fuel to the fire that I use to get myself going to try and achieve great things.Q: Now that youve had some time to reflect on the Olympics, how do you assess Australias performance in Rio -- in particular, the Boomers narrow bronze-medal game loss to Spain?A: Its one of those things tthats going to sting and hurt for a while, but I have had time to reflect on it.dddddddddddd Its a bitter feeling, because we did try very hard to win a medal and create history for Australia. We fell short [Spain won 89-88] by millimeters or by seconds or however you want to see it. Now Im teammates with one of those guys [Pau Gasol] who won the bronze medal, so I cant complain a whole lot. But from an Australian point-of-view, the feedback we got when we arrived back in Australia was really comforting. It was really good to know how many people followed our journey -- but not only followed it, they felt like a part of our journey from the beginning until the end. They rode our highs, and they rode our lows as well.Q: You were once pursued by the AFLs Sydney Swans. Do you ever consider what might have been if you had decided to play professional Australian rules football?A: I still do every now and again when I watch a game or I watch the Grand Final. Thats a good story that not a lot of people know. I love playing my footy, and I miss it. I have a Sherrin [AFL game ball] in my locker at the moment, actually, that I bring out onto the court to kick around with the boys.Q: Youre heading into your sixth season with San Antonio. Are you beginning to pick up any of the Texas accent?A: You tell me, mate! Well, this is my sixth season, and the South twang is very hard to ignore. But I think Im doing a decent job of it so far.Q: What do you think of the food in San Antonio?A: I love it. I love other cultures. Theres a Hispanic culture here with Tex-Mex. Theres a country culture with Texas barbecue. I love being amidst it and sampling new stuff. Six out of the 10 years that Ive been in the States have been here in San Antonio. So a big part of my life is here.Q: You will be a free agent next offseason. How much will the opportunity to be a starter influence your decision on where to play?A: Its a factor that I cant ignore. Ive obviously wanted to be a starting point guard in the NBA for a long time as a goal. But you know, every situation is different, and Ive learned stuff along the way. I think Im a better point guard now than I was when I first came to San Antonio. That credit goes to the environment here and how Ive been able to develop my game. Thats something that Im going to have to consider. Its not the be-all and end-all of my decision, but well see when it comes. This is obviously a big year for our team and trying to be able to concentrate and stay focused team-wise on trying to get to that next level of a championship. But if I can concentrate and focus on this team and what I can do to help this team, I think everything else will take care of itself.Q: Youre a long way from the end of your career, but would you have interest in playing in the Australian NBL (National Basketball League) when youre done competing in the NBA?A: Its definitely a consideration -- especially how well the NBL is doing now. They have my full backing and support, because the league has definitely risen to a whole other level in the last couple years, which is pleasing to see. I definitely would consider playing back in Australia at the end of my career. Not a lot of my family have been able to come over [to the U.S.] and watch me play. To be able to play in front of family and friends is very important to me, [so they could] be able to see me play live and not just on TV. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
 Rate Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Over Clocking and Mods Page 1 of 1