Computer Building Help
Virus/Security Alerts
Broadband Tweaks
Computing Guides
Featured Hot Deals
Reviews
Tools

Top 25 reasons to register!

Advertise your link here for $19.99/month!

Computers OverClocked Welcomes You!
 Date/Time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:12 am
 Computer Photo Gallery
Computing News Headlines:
New HTC Android Phones Tweaked to Evade Apple Patents
Ivy Bridge Temperatures – It’s Gettin’ Hot in Here
Adobe CS6 on sale today, Creative Cloud coming May 11th

Dell deals - Dell coupon codes
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Hot Deals All times are GMT - 5 Hours - EDT
Adam
His Excellency

PostPost subject: Dell deals - Dell coupon codes
Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:29 pm

1. Go to Dell and use any of the codes below:

Save $30 on select Electronics and Accessories orders of $300 and more (before tax and shipping) purchased from the Electronics and Accessories site! May not be combinable with dollars off, percentages off or select other promotions. Only one coupon may be applied per cart at checkout. Coupon code expires after first 2500 uses. Offers subject to change. View details in My Cart. Enter coupon code at checkout to receive this offer. Coupon Code: $SR7926RFXSXTF

ONLINE ONLY: Save $300 on the purchase of select Dimension¿ desktops $1199 or more (before tax and shipping)! May not be combinable with Deals of the Week, dollars off, percentages off or select other promotions. Only one coupon may be applied per cart at checkout. Offers subject to change. View details in My Cart. Enter coupon code at checkout to receive this offer. Coupon Code: 30FLBQ?X?ZM42R

ONLINE ONLY: Save $500 on the purchase of select Dimension¿ desktops $1849 or more (before tax and shipping)! May not be combinable with Deals of the Week, dollars off, percentages off or select other promotions. Only one coupon may be applied per cart at checkout. Offers subject to change. View details in My Cart. Enter coupon code at checkout to receive this offer. Coupon Code: ?N2M0QT3PJ34M$

ONLINE ONLY: Save $700 on the purchase of select Dimension¿ desktops $2299 or more (before tax and shipping)! May not be combinable with Deals of the Week, dollars off, percentages off or select other promotions. Only one coupon may be applied per cart at checkout. Offers subject to change. View details in My Cart. Enter coupon code at checkout to receive this offer. Coupon Code: G04C5Q?R?VLSB$

ONLINE ONLY: Save 20% on the purchase of select Inspiron¿ notebooks priced at $999 or more before tax and shipping! May not be combinable with Outrageous Deals, Deals of the Week, Inspiron 1000's, dollars off, percentages off or select other promotions. Only one coupon may be applied per cart at checkout. Offers subject to change. View Details in My Cart. Enter coupon code at checkout to receive this offer. Coupon Code: JR$6G50XBXSR3B
 Rate Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Hot Deals Page 1 of 1