Computer Building Help
Virus/Security Alerts
Broadband Tweaks
Computing Guides
Featured Hot Deals
Reviews
Tools

Top 25 reasons to register!

Advertise your link here for $19.99/month!

Computers OverClocked Welcomes You!
 Date/Time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:56 am
 Computer Photo Gallery
Computing News Headlines:
New HTC Android Phones Tweaked to Evade Apple Patents
Ivy Bridge Temperatures – It’s Gettin’ Hot in Here
Adobe CS6 on sale today, Creative Cloud coming May 11th

nd Aaron made to our team, especially d
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Over Clocking and Mods All times are GMT - 5 Hours - EDT
riluowanying123

PostPost subject: nd Aaron made to our team, especially d
Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:42 am

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Ask the Arizona Cardinals how running back David Johnson looks at training camp, and youd think youd just asked somebody about their buried treasure.Man ... people dont know, tight end Darren Fells said. But theyre going to know.Im afraid to say it, coach Bruce Arians said, because then hell get hurt.I dont even want to talk about what Ive seen from David Johnson, because I dont want to jinx it, general manager Steve Keim said. Its scary.Johnson was plenty scary last year, when he had 13 touchdowns as a rookie -- eight rushing, four receiving and one kick return for good measure. He averaged 4.6 yards per carry, and over his final seven games -- five in the regular season and two in the playoffs -- he averaged 135 yards from scrimmage per game.But those arent the only reasons for the rattlesnake-caliber buzz swirling around Johnson in the Arizona desert. Something about the Cardinals 2015 third-round pick feels even more exciting this year.Hes got rare and unusual skills Ive never seen in a back, where hes got an erect running style, yet at the same time he has tremendous lower flexibility and lateral quickness, Keim said. So thats a weird combination, because usually those taller, upright guys are kind of straight-legged and stiff. This guys got an unusual knack of being able to pick and slide and do some things laterally. And then his receiving and ball skills are second to none.I mean, probably the best receiving back Ive seen.Like ... ever?A lot of people have compared him to Marshall Faulk, and our coaches had Marshall Faulk in Indy, Keim said. I think hes very similar in some ways athletically and in terms of ball-catching skills to Marshall.Pretty lofty stuff. Fortunately, its not the stuff that seems to be filtering its way to Johnsons own ears. A couple of weeks ago, Johnson stopped for an interview after a tough practice. Hed missed a blitz pickup and spent the rest of the practice with Arians screaming at him about it.Yeah, I just got yelled at, Johnson said. Just so mad at myself for doing it, because I thought I was getting better and learning a lot more, and I think it was just one of those things I might have just overlooked and just assumed. I always have to be ready for that.Good to keep em humble, obviously, and the way Johnson is ripping up practices and preseason games, its important to make sure he doesnt get too happy about all of his success too quickly. Fortunately for the Cardinals, Johnson seems to be the sort who gets the message when Arians sends it.Hes a tough coach to play for, because he wants it a certain way, Johnson said. Every play he makes is set for that certain defense. Theres always a route or theres always a play that we should be able to win with against that defense. And usually, most of the time, I was talking to the players, and they say its the players that mess up. So hes really tough on us, especially me, because he wants Carson Palmer protected. They dont care how good you are. If you cant protect this quarterback, you arent getting on this field. That was literally the first thing he ever said to me.So theres the thing that could potentially hold Johnson back. You cant score touchdowns if you cant get on the field. But if he can stay on that field, look out. Hes put on five pounds to get up to 229, which should help him run with more power between the tackles. Not even Keim thought the running back would be great at that when he drafted him. Go back a year, and Andre Ellington and Chris Johnson were ahead of Johnson on the depth chart.I thought he was a much more gifted pass-catcher than he was a runner, Keim said. And I see the thing hes probably improved on the most is his inside running skills -- being a taller guy and being able to run behind his pads and finish between the tackles. That was the concern with him being an upright runner -- can he run with his size or is he going to be a finesse perimeter guy? Hes shown us the ability to do both, and hes gotten better and better.So this might be the time for David Johnson. Maybe a year ago, he admits himself, he wouldnt have been ready for the opportunity to be the full-time starter. Missing a blitz pickup assignment in October has far more dire consequences than missing one on Aug. 4, when the defense isnt allowed to hit your quarterback. Maybe right out of Northern Iowa, before hed figured out how to deploy his unique and considerable skills against hyper-speedy NFL defenses, hed have had a rough time. Maybe now is the perfect time for David Johnson to happen.Me being able to play last year and knowing how the NFL is, the atmosphere of NFL games, its a lot easier, Johnson said. Im a lot more comfortable coming in and getting ready for my second season. And hopefully I can continue to get better and continue to improve.All this sounds very exciting to the Cardinals, their fans and anyone fortunate enough to have snagged Johnson early last year in a fantasy keeper league.Just, you know ... dont tell anyone. Chargers Official Jerseys . LUCIE, Fla. Chargers Stitched Jerseys . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. http://www.authenticchargersshopnfl.com/ . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. Cheap Chargers Jerseys . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. Chargers Womens Jerseys . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge.Defensive end Malik Jackson, a key performer in Denvers championship season, is heading to Jacksonville as the opening move in the NFLs free agent period. The Jaguars have reportedly agreed to terms with Jackson on a six-year deal worth up to $90m and including $42m guaranteed.Jackson, who was the Broncos fifth-round pick of the 2012 NFL draft, played both defensive end and defensive tackle for Denvers number-one defence last season. He posted a career-best 45 tackles this past season for the Broncos, while knocking down a career-best seven passes and putting up five sacks.The move, which was first reported by 9 News in Denver, cant be made official until the new league year begins on Wednesday at 9pm (GMT).The Jaguars have more than $79m to spend under the salary cap this offseason and Jacksons acquisition is one of a number of big moves expected by the team. Olivier Vernon had 7.dddddddddddd5 sacks in 2015 for the Miami Dolphins Jeff Darlington of NFL Media reports that the Jaguars may next spend many millions on Miami defensive end Olivier Vernon.Vernon received the Dolphins transition tag last week, giving the team the right to match any offer he receives in free agency but their limited cap space will make it difficult to compete with Jacksonville in a bidding war.Denver also released three players who helped them win the Super Bowl: tight end Owen Daniels, guard Louis Vasquez and long snapper Aaron Brewer.These decisions are never easy, but we appreciate the contributions Louis, Owen and Aaron made to our team, especially during our Super Bowl run, general manager John Elway said. Also See: Williams signs for Dolphins Calvin Johnson retires from NFL Murray traded to Tennessee NFL on Sky Sports Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
 Rate Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Over Clocking and Mods Page 1 of 1