Computer Building Help
Virus/Security Alerts
Broadband Tweaks
Computing Guides
Featured Hot Deals
Reviews
Tools

Top 25 reasons to register!

Advertise your link here for $19.99/month!

Computers OverClocked Welcomes You!
 Date/Time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:50 pm
 Computer Photo Gallery
Computing News Headlines:
New HTC Android Phones Tweaked to Evade Apple Patents
Ivy Bridge Temperatures – It’s Gettin’ Hot in Here
Adobe CS6 on sale today, Creative Cloud coming May 11th

FIFA 17 Input Delay
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Gaming All times are GMT - 5 Hours - EDT
supodum

PostPost subject: FIFA 17 Input Delay
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:02 am

So after playing around 25+ games, this is definitely the biggest issue I've noticed so far.

It was present in the demo, but it doesn't seem to be fully gone in early access. Shooting and passing don't feel instantaneous. Press B/A and at times, there's a delay. I don't know if this is intentional. Or if it's a bug with the frostbite engine, but I'm hoping this gets fixed ASAP. Day 1 patch should be
about fixing this. It'll improve the game massively. And I want to recommend you the fifa 17 coins cheap store.

A: I have the full game and first thing it did was download a patch. Unsure if there will be another one on release day but here is the update history for it:

Version 1.01

This update includes the following improvements: - Stability improvements in FIFA Ultimate Team - Stability improvements in offline game modes - Performance improvements in offline game modes - Performance improvements in online game modes - Adjusted frequency of injuries - Updated some 2D player images

A: I had the same issue all throughout FIFA 16. Contacted EA multiple times about this and they said it was MY connection. This *beep* happens offline and they're telling me my connection is to blame LOL. Plus I'm playing on a 144hz 1ms monitor. Still a good second of delay when trying to shoot or pass. It's so annoying.
 Rate Post
View previous topic :: View next topic